Hayter Harrier 48 Lawn mower
- Briggs & Stratton 650 Series Readystart Engine 2.4kW
- Variable Speed 1.5-3mph
- Height of cut: 7 settings 13-60mm
- Weight: 45kg
- Grass box capacity: 70 litres
- Folding handle bars for easy storage
- 5 year consumer warranty*
- Life time engine crankshaft warranty
One of Hayter's larger lawn mowers, we like the Hayter Harrier 48 because it gives a low cut and a lovely striped finish. The Readystart Briggs & Stratton engine makes starting the machine a breeze. Powerful collection deals with autumn leaves as well. Split rear roller for easy turning. Aluminium deck for long life. We supply Hayter lawnmower spares and spares for Briggs & Stratton engines.
*May require annual service
- Harrier 48 Autodrive variable speed Code: 490 - RRP £959
- Harrier 48 Autodrive variable speed electric start Code: 491 - RRP £1059
- Harrier 48 Autodrive variable speed blade brake clutch Code: 493 - RRP £1059
The blade brake clutch feature allows you to leave the machine (e.g. to empty the grass box) with the engine running, so the machine has less down time. Lawn mowers with the electric start feature make the machine extremely easy to start and ideal for those who have trouble starting pull start machines.